Please note: you can find a more up to date version of this blog at http://blog.neilennis.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

About my Postcards

I love exchanging postcards.

Rather than just put them in an album and forget about them, I thought it would be a good idea to scan them in here so everyone can see them.

Most of my postcards are received via PostCrossing - a great site that gives you a random address to send a card to. In return someone sends a card to you at random. It's a very clever way to interact randomly with thoughtful people from all over the world.

But I also nag friends who live overseas to send me postcards.

If you'd like to swap one with me, just send a postcard to:
Musings
PO Box 30
Petrie Qld 4501
Australia

Put your return address on the card, and I'll send you one back!

No comments: