Please note: you can find a more up to date version of this blog at http://blog.neilennis.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

What a great year!



2007 has been a fantastic year for our family.

As I sat up on the deck this afternoon, drinking some whisky and watching the last afternoon of the year, I thought about how lucky we are.

I'm married to the most amazing woman in the world, and between us, we have 10 wonderful kids who we like being around.

I work with some brilliant people. I work with some fantastic guys, and we all enjoy what we do.

It's great to be alive.

To everyone who takes the time to read this - family, friends, partners, clients... thanks so much for helping to make this year a memorable one.

I hope you and your family have a safe, enjoyable, and prosperous 2008!

1 comment:

Known1 said...

Neil - Its a good feeling to know your friends are happy - Its great when friends tell you how happy they are !

So many of our friends try to bring you down with there problems - so nice to have a friend who does not burned you with there woes !

All the best to you and your family in 2008 !

I see you had a hair cut mate !