Please note: you can find a more up to date version of this blog at http://blog.neilennis.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Point Glorious and Browns Creek

Read More

I thought I’d explore some of the forest up in the hills to the west of Yandina.


There are some awesome trails in those hills, and the forest is beautiful.


Unfortunately it was raining quite heavily and the clouds blocked out any view from the lookout.


One of the hills on Browns Creek Road was heart braking, and actually beat me. It was a continuous rocky and muddy climb in excess of 20% for about 3km. The gradient was fine, but when I stopped, I was unable to clip into the pedals again, and had to walk a couple of hundred metres up the steepest part.


Browns Creek

Browns Creek. Gorgeous. What more can I say?

Browns Creek Road

Browns Creek Road

Point Glorious

The view from Point Glorious.



No comments: